Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the objective of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day operational activities, failure intervention and minor maintenance/inspection activities for all wells, gathering systems and associated infrastructure within an assigned geographical area.
This is a Dalby based position on a 15/13 rotational roster.
In addition you will:
Ensure safe in field operations of assigned wells and gathering assets with the aim to maximise well availability and production
- Conduct first response asset failure intervention activities including troubleshooting, repair or escalation to the maintenance teams as required
- Follow all prescribed Permit to Work and safe isolation practices including holding the positions of Permit Holder and/or Permit Authority as required
- Undertake minor planned maintenance and inspection activities as assigned via the company CMMS and raise corrective maintenance notifications as required
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safey environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous operational experience working in heavy industry, ideally within oil and gas sector
- Relevant trade qualifications (electrical or mechanical) or equivalent experience to demonstrate technical aptitude
- Gas Test Atmosphere MSMWHS217 or equivalent
- Open driver’s licence (Manual)
- Light Vehicle Operations RIIVEH305 or PMASUP236
- Current First Aid certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using CMMS to record asset history, failure reporting and work order completion – SAP would be highly regarded
- Forklift High Risk Work Licence (LF), Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations RIIHAN309F, Certificate III in Process Plant Operations and Confined Space – MSMPER205 or RIIWHS202D desirable
If you’re excited about this role however don’t meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you anyway. You may be the perfect candidate for this role or future roles with Arrow Energy.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace and genuinely encourage applications from all genders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.