We are hiring for an oil and gas company in UAE.
Job Designation: Engineer, Electrical Maintenance
Salary & Client: To be discussed upon interview
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duty Hours: 10 Hours and 4 Days
Duration: 5 months(extendable)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Discipline or equivalent
· 10 years of experience in Maintenance and or Reliability of oil and Gas production facilities
· Extensive knowledge in Maintenance Master data in SAP
· Review quality of existing CMMS maintenance master data such as Preventive Maintenance Plan, Maintenance Item, Task List, Operations, Maintenance Strategy, HSECES identification, MATs, measuring points etc. to enhance reliability and integrity
· Collaborate with CMMS Engineer, Maintenance Discipline Engineers and other stakeholders to get various inputs related to Maintenance Master Data enhancement.
· Conduct physical verification i.e. match SAP equipment data with that physically existing at site and identify discrepancies. Collect name plate details during this physical verification
· Restructure Maintenance and Inspection data set up to reflect the optimal execution approach to reduce the excessive administrative time without compromising with maintenance history.
· Prepare the restructured data in CMMS Engineer’s recommended template/ format.
· Identify and organize the maintenance and inspection documents (such as vendor data sheets, certificates/ reports etc.) and attach to respective equipment
· Identify spare parts from various sources which are not coded but required for the entire life cycle uninterrupted operation.
· Raise request/ prepare data in SAP load template for SAP material coding
· Identify MRP parameters (Min/ Max) levels etc.
· Prepare link of SAP Material number to Equipment Number (BOM)
Interested applicants may DM their CV.